Simply include Debugger.js in your page and all the code that you have logging to firebug’s console will now show up in Debugger. Note that if you include Debugger.js in your page and you have Firebug installed, you won’t see it. Firebug is still way better than Debugger.js, so you’ll really only use it for IE, Safari and other browsers.
This is an improved version of the reflection.js script rewritten for mootools. It allows to add instantaneous reflection effects to your images in modern browsers, in less than 3kb.
horizontal menu, reveals more of the image as you rollover it.
- 2 optional onClick events – open & close
- href passed to onClick events
- stays open when clicked
- closes when clicked
- select item to pre-open
- Developed by Rasmus Schultz, http://www.mindplay.dk
- Tested with MooTools release 1.11, under Firefox 2, Opera 9 and Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
- Autosetup onload
- Autoresize on changes of Window dimensions
- Scrolling with mouse wheel
- Scrolling with key input (left and right cursor)
- Autoplay presentation loop
1. Client-side sort of various formats (like mm/dd/yy).
2. Zebra or striped tables.
3. Support sorting with hidden rows on the table.
4. Be fairly fast.
5. Use mootools (which we already use).
6. Use a table already on the DOM.
MooEditable is a simple web-based WYSIWYG editor.
- Clean interface
- Customizable buttons
- Tango icons
- Lightweight (~10Kb uncompressed)
- Works in Internet Explorer 6/7, Firefox 2, Opera 9 and Safari 3 beta
A fresh look at thumbs preview. Use it on your site and you wont regret
A modal box (inline popup), used to display remote content loaded using AJAX, web 2.0 style, written for the mootools framework.
It can be used to display some help document, an extra options page, a registration form, etc. It eliminates the need of classic popup windows, that may get blocked by popup blockers.
elSelect is a great tool that allows you to visually change look and feel of usual select, keeping its functionality.
MooSound is a MooTools API for Flash-enabled sound management.
That may not seem very exciting on its own, but if you need to add sounds to your page using MooTools, you’ll probably find it useful. ( You may need it if you need an audioplayer )
What at first I wanted to have was of course a color picker, but I wanted it to be rapid, optimized, clear and powerful: so here we are.
- optional onFail function.
- optional onSuccess function which will overide the form submition, this can be used to validate an ajax form.
- onBlur validating
- shows errors next to item or in a list.
Swf meets Ajax for beautiful uploads. The release of the long awaited MooTools upload widget thats allows queued multiple-file upload including progress bars.
One of the most common problems a web developer usually face is related to continuously rotate a fragment of content. It can be a presentation of headlines, small fragments of news or a list of thumbnails. The nature of the thing being rotated doesn’t matter too much here because all those kind of applications share always the same idea: Rotating. This objective can be achieve in different ways like fading and scrolling. Well here is iCarousel becomes useful. It’s a one step forward trying to generalize all those types of widgets providing a rich presentation and making the task easy to be done.
mooForms – custom checkboxes and radio buttons
MooPix isn’t a slideshow, it’s a way for you to access your public Flickr photos without doing PHP, Ruby, or Python situps